What We Do
- Business Counseling – Advising clients regarding the formation, sale, and purchase of businesses, including determining the best business structure for a new enterprise and ensuring the smooth transition of ownership on transfers.
- Business Succession Planning – Creating effective strategies for transferring business assets and operations to subsequent owners while maximizing value to you.
- Tax Controversy – Resolving tax disputes with state and federal agencies on behalf of clients.
- Estate and Trust Administration – Assisting Personal Representatives and Trustees to ensure proper management and disposition of assets.
- Estate Planning – Evaluating client needs to structure the most effective and efficient strategies for transferring wealth, including preparation of all appropriate documents, such as Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Advance Medical Directives/Living Wills.
- Real Estate – Guiding clients through each step of the sale or purchase of residential or commercial real estate.
- Tax Planning – Advising individual and business clients on effective strategies to minimize tax consequences.
- Tax Planning Through Change in Domicile – Assisting clients in establishing domicile when relocating to Florida to achieve the best tax results.
Who We Are
Daniel I. Ward & Associates, P.C. is a boutique law practice that provides specific, sophisticated legal services, in a friendly and relaxed environment. Our focus is on integrated tax, estate and planning services for individuals and businesses, and an estate administration practice that properly carries out those planning objectives. We address the issues that arise both during life and after death.
Clients receive personalized service that caters to their individual needs and concerns, and our firm obtains results that are consistent with our client’s objectives.
Where We Are Located
Our firm’s primary office is located in Voorhees, New Jersey, with satellite offices in Laurel Springs and Mount Holly. The newest addition to the practice is our satellite office in Jupiter, Florida, which allows continuing representation for those clients that have decided to move south, for retirement, personal or tax savings reasons.
Appointments can be made at any location by contacting any of our phone numbers, or by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org