Experienced Estate, Tax Planning and Transaction Attorneys
An Overview of Our Practice
At Daniel I. Ward & Associates, P.C., we more than 30 years of experience to clients in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, focusing our practice on the needs of individuals and business owners. Ours is a unique practice, concentrating on tax, estate and transactional planning that is simple or complex, sophisticated or basic. An essential component to our success is our highly skilled and effective staff. We have the skills, knowledge and experience to tackle and resolve any legal problem that our clients may encounter. We pride ourselves as always being ready to go the extra mile, working hard to ensure that you reach your planning objectives.
Protecting the Rights of Individuals and Businesses for More than 30 Years
We dedicate all our efforts and resources to providing comprehensive estate, tax and transactions planning for businesses and individuals. We provide a broad range of legal services, including counsel related to:
- Business Counseling – Advising clients regarding the formation, sale, and purchase of businesses, including determining the best business structure for a new enterprise and ensuring the smooth transition of ownership on transfers.
- Business Succession Planning – Creating effective strategies for transferring business assets and operations to subsequent owners while maximizing value to you.
- Tax Controversy – Resolving tax disputes with state and federal agencies on behalf of clients.
- Estate and Trust Administration – Assisting Personal Representatives and Trustees to ensure proper management and disposition of assets.
- Estate Planning – Evaluating client needs to structure the most effective and efficient strategies for transferring wealth, including preparation of all appropriate documents, such as Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and Advance Medical Directives/Living Wills.
- Real Estate – Guiding clients through each step of the sale or purchase of residential or commercial real estate.
- Tax Planning – Advising individual and business clients on effective strategies to minimize tax consequences.
- Tax Planning Through Change in Domicile – Assisting clients in establishing domicile when relocating to Florida to achieve the best tax results.